EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Status of spent fuel storage for the first quarter of 2019, 2019e [Online]. (Available from: http://www.khnp.co.kr/board/BRD_000179/boardView.do?pageIndex=1&boardSeq=70138&mnCd=FN051304&schPageUnit=10&searchCondition=0&searchKeyword= ) Accessed on April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S, Choi., C, Lee., D, Lee., Resonance Treatment using Pin-Based Pointwise Energy Slowing-Down Method, J. Comput. Phys., 330: 134-155. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J, Choe., S, Choi., P, Zhang., J, Park., W, Kim., HC, Shin., HS, Lee., J, Jung and D, Lee., Verification and Validation of STREAM/RAST-K for PWR Analysis, Nucl. Eng. Tech., 51(2): 356-368 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B, Ebiwonjumi., S, Choi., M, Lemaire and D, Lee., Verification and Validation of Radiation Source Term Capabilities in STREAM,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 124: 80-87 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B, Ebiwonjumi., S, Choi., M, Lemaire., D, Lee and HC, Shin., Validation of Lattice Physics Code STREAM for Predicting Pressurized Water Reactor Spent Nuclear Fuel Isotopic Inventory,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 120: 431-449 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A, Quarteroni., R, Sacco. and F, Saleri., Numerical Mathematics, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Sigurd Børresen, Spent Nuclear Fuel Analyses based on In-Core Fuel Management Calculations, PHYSOR, Chicago, Illinois, April 25-29, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- G. Radulescu, I. C. Gauld, G. Ilas, SCALE 5.1 Predictions of PWR Spent Nuclear Fuel Isotopic Compositions, March (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB, Measurements of decay heat in spent nuclear fuel at the Swedish interim storage facility, Clab, December (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.