EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- MPACT Team, “MPACT Theory Manual Version 2.0,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. Martin, and B. Collins, “The application of Method of Manufactured Solutions to method of characteristics in planar geometry,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, vol. 121, pp. 295–304, Nov. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. Martin, and B. Collins, “ANGULAR ERROR REMOVAL IN THE APPLICATION OF METHOD OF MANUFACTURED SOLUTIONS TO THE METHOD OF CHARACTERISTICS,” in PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving The Way Towards More Efficient Systems, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. R. Martin, and B. Collins, “Application of the Method of Manufactured Solutions to the C5G7 Problem to Verify a Two-Dimensional Multigroup Neutron Transport Solver,” in ANS M&C2019 Conference, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Ganapol, Analytical Benchmarks for Nuclear Engineering Applications, no. 6292. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.