EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- MPACT Team, “MPACT Theory Manual Version 2.0,” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. Martin, and B. Collins, “The application of Method of Manufactured Solutions to method of characteristics in planar geometry,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, vol. 121, pp. 295–304, Nov. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. Martin, and B. Collins, “ANGULAR ERROR REMOVAL IN THE APPLICATION OF METHOD OF MANUFACTURED SOLUTIONS TO THE METHOD OF CHARACTERISTICS,” in PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving The Way Towards More Efficient Systems, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, W. R. Martin, and B. Collins, “Application of the Method of Manufactured Solutions to the C5G7 Problem to Verify a Two-Dimensional Multigroup Neutron Transport Solver,” in ANS M&C2019 Conference, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Ganapol, Analytical Benchmarks for Nuclear Engineering Applications, no. 6292. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.