EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- G. Rossiter. “Development of the ENIGMA Fuel Performance Code for Whole Core Analysis and Dry Storage Assessments.” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, volume 43, pp. 489–498 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gregg. “Whole core fuel performance calculations.” In IAEA TCM on water reactor fuel performance modelling. Kendal (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Alapour, R. Joyce, A. DiGiovine, S. Tarves, A. Worrall, and R. Gregg. “Robust PCI monitoring during PWR operation at Southern Nuclear.” In ANS International. Orlando (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Rossiter. “Development of the ENIGMA fuel performance code.” In Studsvik International Core Management Software Users’ Group Meeting. Madrid (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Peakman, C. Grove, K. Fitzgerald, and R. Gregg. “Development of an equilibrium loading pattern and whole-core fuel performance assessment in the Advanced Boiling Water Reactor with UO2 and U3Si2 fuels.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 117, p. 103053 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Peakman, H. Owen, and T. Abram. “The core design of a Small Modular PressurisedWater Reactor for commercial marine propulsion.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 113, pp. 175 – 185 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Baron and L. Hallstadius. “Fuel Performance of Light Water Reactors.” In Comprehensive Nuclear Materials, chapter 2.19, pp. 481–514. Waltham (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Diamond, B. Bromley, and A. Aronson. Studies of the Rod Ejection Accident in a PWR. NRC, New York, USA (2002). [Google Scholar]
- OECD-NEA. Nuclear Fuel Behaviour Under Reactivity-initiated Accident (RIA) Conditions. OECD-NEA, Paris, France (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.