EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. Trinh, Options for Improving Fuel Utilisation in the Denatured Molten Salt Reactor, University of Cambridge, PhD Thesis (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hall, Reactor Physics Modelling of Molten Salt Reactors, University of Cambridge, MPhil Dissertation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Betzler et al., “Fuel Cycle and Neutronic Performance of a Spectral Shift Molten Salt Reactor Design”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 119, pp. 396–410 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rykhlevskii, J.W. Bae and K. D. Huff, “Modelling and Simulation of Online Reprocessing in the Thorium-Fueled Molten Salt Breeder Reactor”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 128, pp. 366–379 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nonbel, Description of the Advanced Gas Cooled Type of Reactor (AGR), pp. 23, Riso National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Long et al., “MONK10: A Monte Carlo Code for Criticality Analysis”, ICNC 2015, Charlotte, USA, 13-17 September (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. LeBlanc, “Molten Salt Reactors: A new beginning for an old idea,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 240, pp. 1644–1656 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency, Very High Burn-ups in Light Water Reactors, pp. 119, OECD, Paris, France (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Tucker and S. Usman, “Thorium-Based Mixed Oxide Fuel in a Pressurized Water Reactor: A Burnup Analysis with MCNP”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 111, pp. 163–175 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Hargraves and R. Moir, “Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactors”, American Scientist, 98, pp. 304–313 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moser, A. Wheeler and O. Chvla, “Lattice optimization for graphite moderated molten salt reactors using low-enriched uranium fuel”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 110, pp. 1–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Prince, S. J. Ball, J. R. Engel, P. N. Haubenreich and T. W. Kerlin, Zero-Power Physics Experiments On The Molten-Salt Reactor Experiment, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States of America (1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.