EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- V. Petrov, B. Kendrick, D Walter, A. Manera, J Secker, “Prediction of CRUD deposition on PWR fuel using a state-of-the-art CFD-based multi-physics computational tool,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 299, pp. 95–104 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Turner, K. Clarno, M. Sieger, R. Bartlett, B. Collins, R. Pawlowski, R. Schmidt, and R. Summers, “The Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications (VERA): Design and Architecture,” Journal of Computational Physics, 326, pp. 544–568 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Rogers, J. Ragusa, S. Schultz, and R. St. Clair, “Optimization of PWR fuel assembly radial enrichment and burnable poison location based on adaptive simulated annealing,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 239, pp. 1019–1029 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Martin-del-Campo, J. Francois, R. Carmona, and I. Oropeza, “Optimization of BWR fuel lattice enrichment and gadolina distribution using genetic algorithms and knowledge,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 34, pp. 248–253 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rhodes, K. Smith, and D. Lee, “CASMO-5 Development and Applications,” Proceedings of ANS Topical Meeting on Reactor Physics, (PHYSOR-2006), Vancouver, British Columbia, September 10-14, 2006 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Chollet, “Deep Learning with Python,” Chapter 4, Manning Publications Co., Shelter Island, NY, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Goldberg “Genetic Algorithms in search, Optimization, and Machine Learning,” pp 1-87, Pearson, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- “Compute Resources,” https://projects.ncsu.edu/hpc/About/ComputeResources.php (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Andersen “Development and Assessment of Multi-Objective Optimization Utilizing Genetic Algorithms for Nuclear Fuel Assembly Design,” Master’s Thesis, North Carolina State University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.