EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- E. Nissan, “An overview of AI Methods for in-Core Fuel Management: Tools for the Automatic Design of Nuclear Reactor Core Configurations for Fuel Reload, (Re)arranging New and Partly Spent Fuel,” Designs, 2019 (3(3),37), pp. 1–45 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Choe et. al., “Verification and validation of STREAM/RAST-K for PWR analysis”, Nucl. Eng. And Tech. 51(2), pp. 356–358 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Žerovnik et. al., “Characterization of Spent PWR Fuel for Decay Heat, Neutron and Gamma-Ray Emission: Code Comparison”, Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Mathematics Computational Methods and Reactor Physics (M&C 2019), Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, 2019 pp. 2736–2745 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bahadir et. al. “SIMULATE-4 Multi-Group Nodal Code with Microscopic Depletion Model”, Mathematics and Computation, Supercomputing, Reactor Physics and Nuclear and Biological Applications, Avignon, France, September 12-15, 2005 pp. 1–14 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bykov et. al. “Solution of the BEAVERS benchmark using CASMO-5/SIMULATE-5 Code Sequence,” PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, Idaho, May 1-5, 2016 pp. 1960–1968 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kochunas et. al., “VERA Core Simulator Methodology for Pressurized Water Reactor Cycle Depletion,” Nucl. Sci. and Eng., 185(1), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rhodes et. al., “CASMO-5 Development and Applications”, PHYSOR 2006, Vancouver, BC, Canada, September 10-14, 2006, pp. 1–11, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sarwar, “Validation of POLCA7 Cross-Section Model”, CTH-NT-282, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, ISSN 1653-4662, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen et. al., “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, development and applications in 2013”, Ann. of Nuc. Energy, 82(2015), pp. 142–150, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Chadwick et. al. “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross-sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data”, Nucl. Data Sheets, 112, pp. 2887–2996 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.