EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- F. Heidet, G. Youinou, J. Roglans-Ribas, “Overview of the Versatile Test Reactor Core Design Activities” Transactions of the 2019 ANS Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 10-13 June 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Heidet, “Current Status of the VTR Core Design,” Proceedings of the RRFM/IGORR 2019 conference, 24-28 March 2019, Jordan. [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Crawford and D.L. Porter and S.L. Hayes, “Fuels for sodium-cooled fast reactors: US perspective,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, 371, 202-231 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti et al, “Variational nodal transport methods with anisotropic scattering,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 115, 233-243 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- C. Lee, W. S. Yang, “MC2-3: Multigroup Cross Section Generation Code for Fast Reactor Analysis,” ANL/NE-11-41 Rev.3, August 31 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jarrett and F. Heidet, “Automated Fuel Management Optimization for Fast Reactors,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2020, Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.