EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education in Reactor Physics|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. I. Hawari, “Multidisciplinary Engagement at Research Reactors: The NCSU PULSTAR,” IGORR 2017, Sydney, Australia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Hawari et al, “Implementation of a Fission Gas Release and Monitoring Loop at the PULSTAR Reactor,” IGORR 2016, Berlin, Germany, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Hawari, “PULSTAR Reactor Power Upgrade from 1-MWth to 2-MWth,” IGORR 2013 Conference, Daejeon, South Korea, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Malkawi, A. I. Hawari, A. Obeidat and O. Al-Araidah, “Exploring the utilization of nuclear research reactors in distance education across international borders,” 2010 1st International Nuclear & Renewable Energy Conference (INREC), Amman, 2010, pp. 1–5. doi: 10.1109/INREC.2010.5462589 [Google Scholar]
- “The IAEA Internet Reactor Laboratory Programme (IRL) is Expanding to Africa”, https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/the-iaea-internet-reactor-laboratory-irl-programme-is-expanding-to-africa (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.