EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J.-M. Palau et al., “3D Analysis of the UH1.2 mock-up experiment using the APOLLO3 IDT methods and comparisons against TRIPOLI4 Monte-Carlo reference calculation”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018 conference, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean, B. Habert, O. Litaize, G. Noguère, C. Suteau, “Status of CONRAD, a nuclear reaction analysis tool”, Proceeding of ND2007 conference, Nice, France, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- D.-J. Spiegelhalter et al., “Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit”, J. R. Statist. Soc. B, 64, Part 4, pp. 583–639, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al., “TRIPOLI-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 82, pp. 151–160, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Schneider, F. Dolci, F. Gabriel, J. Palau, M. Guillo and B. Pothet, “APOLLO3®: CEA/DEN Deterministic Multi-purpose code for Reactor Physics Analysis” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2016 conference proceeding, Sun Valley, USA, May 1-5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean et al., “Evaluation of Neutron-induced Cross Sections and their related Covariances with Physical Constraints”, Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 148, pp. 383–419, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier et al., “COMAC - Nuclear data covariance matrices library for reactor applications”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2014 conference, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 October 3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kato et al., “Analysis of First-Harmonic Eigenvalue Separation Experiments on KUCA Coupled-Core”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol. 35, No. 3, p. 216-225, March 1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.