EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J.-M. Palau et al., “3D Analysis of the UH1.2 mock-up experiment using the APOLLO3 IDT methods and comparisons against TRIPOLI4 Monte-Carlo reference calculation”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018 conference, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean, B. Habert, O. Litaize, G. Noguère, C. Suteau, “Status of CONRAD, a nuclear reaction analysis tool”, Proceeding of ND2007 conference, Nice, France, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- D.-J. Spiegelhalter et al., “Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit”, J. R. Statist. Soc. B, 64, Part 4, pp. 583–639, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al., “TRIPOLI-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 82, pp. 151–160, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Schneider, F. Dolci, F. Gabriel, J. Palau, M. Guillo and B. Pothet, “APOLLO3®: CEA/DEN Deterministic Multi-purpose code for Reactor Physics Analysis” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2016 conference proceeding, Sun Valley, USA, May 1-5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean et al., “Evaluation of Neutron-induced Cross Sections and their related Covariances with Physical Constraints”, Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 148, pp. 383–419, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier et al., “COMAC - Nuclear data covariance matrices library for reactor applications”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2014 conference, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 October 3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kato et al., “Analysis of First-Harmonic Eigenvalue Separation Experiments on KUCA Coupled-Core”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol. 35, No. 3, p. 216-225, March 1998. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.