EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Boyarinov V., Fomichenko P., Hou J. and Ivanov K. Deterministic Time-Dependent Neutron Transport Benchmark without Spatial Homogenization (C5G7) Volume I: Kinetics Phase. 2016, NEA/NSC/DOC. [Google Scholar]
- Wang B., Liu Z., Chen J., et al. A modified predictor-corrector quasi-static method in NECP-X for reactor transient analysis based on the 2D/1D transport method. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2018, 108: 122-135. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Q., Wang Y., Jabaay D., et al. Transient analysis of C5G7-TD benchmark with MPACT. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2019, 125: 107-120 [Google Scholar]
- Ryu M., Joo G. nTRACER whole core transport solutions to C5G7-TD benchmark. 2017, M&C2017, Jeju, Korea. [Google Scholar]
- Ogujiuba K., Hou J., and Ivanov K. Deterministic Time-Dependent Neutron Transport Benchmark without Spatial Homogenization (C5G7-TD) Volume I: Kinetic Phase Summary Report (DRAFT). 2019, NEA/NSC/DOC(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sui, Z., Cao, L., Wan, C., et al. Covariance-Oriented Sample Transformation: A New Sampling Method for Reactor-Physics Uncertainty Analysis[J]. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2019, 134: 452-463. [Google Scholar]
- Wan C., Cao L., Wu H. and Shen W. Total sensitivity and uncertainty analysis for LWR pin-cells with improved UNICORN code. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2017, 99: 301–310. [Google Scholar]
- MacFarlane R., Muri D., Boicurt R., et al. The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016. Los Alamos National Laboratory, LA-UR-17-20093, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J., Liu Z., Zhao C., et al. A new high-fidelity neutronics code NECP-X. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2018, 116: 417-428. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.