EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Allibert, M. Aufiero, M. Brovchenko, S. Delpech, V. Ghetta, D. Heuer, A. Laureau, and E. Merle-Lucotte. “Molten salt fast reactors.” In I. L. Pioro, editor, Handbook of Generation IV Nuclear Reactors, pp. 157–188. Woodhead Publishing (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Wilson. “Historical insights in the development of best estimate plus uncertainty safety analysis.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 52, pp. 2–9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Le Maître and O. M. Knio. Spectral Methods for Uncertainty Quantification: With Applications to Computational Fluid Dynamics. Scientific Computation. Springer, Dordrecht (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sudret. “Global sensitivity analysis using polynomial chaos expansions.” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, volume 93(7), pp. 964–979 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- F. Alsayyari, M. Tiberga, Z. Perkó, D. Lathouwers, and J. L. Kloosterman. “A nonintrusive adaptive reduced order modeling approach for a molten salt reactor system.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 141 (2020). 107321. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Perkó, L. Gilli, D. Lathouwers, and J. L. Kloosterman. “Grid and basis adaptive polynomial chaos techniques for sensitivity and uncertainty analysis.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 260, pp. 54–84 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tiberga, D. Lathouwers, and J. L. Kloosterman. “A discontinuous Galerkin FEM multiphysics solver for the Molten Salt Fast Reactor.” In International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2019). Portland, OR, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero and P. Rubiolo. “Testing and verification of multiphysics tools for fast-spectrum MSRS: The CNRS benchmark.” In Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, volume 118, pp. 837–840 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tiberga, R. G. G. De Oliveira, E. Cervi, J. A. Blanco, S. Lorenzi, M. Aufiero, D. Lathouwers, and P. Rubiolo. “Results from a multi-physics numerical benchmark for codes dedicated to fast molten salt reactors.” Annals of Nuclear Energy. Accepted for publication. [Google Scholar]
- M. Santanoceto. Uncertainty Quantification in steady-state multi-physics simulations of the Molten Salt Fast Reactor. Master’s thesis, Politecnico di Torino (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.