EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. Kochunas et al., “VERA Core Simulator Methodology for Pressurized Water Reactor Cycle Depletion,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 185, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, M.A. Jessee, “SCALE Code System,” Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov, M. Avramova, S. Kamerow, I. Kodeli, E. Sartori, E. Ivanov, O. Cabellos, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation, and Safety Analysis of LWRs,” NEA/NSC/DOC(2013)7, Nuclear Energy Agency (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ryan N. Bratton, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, “OECD/NEA Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling (UAM) for LWRs – Summary and Discussion of Neutronics Cases (Phase I),” Nucl. Eng. Tech., 46, Issue 3, pp 313-342 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications,” Technical Report CASL-U-2012-0131-004, Revision 4 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.