EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. Broadhead et al., “Sensitivity and Uncertainty-based Criticality Safety Validation Techniques,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 146, pp. 340–366 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti et al., “Developments in Sensitivity Methodologies and the Validation of Reactor Physics Calculations,” Sci Tech. Nucl. Installations, 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kiedrowski et al., “Whisper: Sensitivity/Uncertainty-Based Computational Methods and Software for Determining Baseline Upper Subcritical Limits,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 181 (1), pp. 17–47 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden, et al., “Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis Capabilities and Data in SCALE”, Nucl. Technol. 174 (2), pp. 236–288 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantola, “Inverse Problem Theory,” SIAM (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Commenges, “Information Theory and Statistics,” https://arxiv.org/pdf/1511.00860.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. Abdel-Khalik et al., “Physics-Guided Covered Mapping: A New Approach for Quantifying Experimental Coverage and Bias Scaling,” Trans ANS, 112 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee, SCALE Code System, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Marshall and D. A. Reed, SCALE Procedure for Verified, Archived Library of Input and Data (VALID), SCALE-CMP-012, Revision 2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (2013). [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, Nuclear Energy Agency/Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris, France (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Saylor et al., Criticality Safety Validation of SCALE 6.2.2, ORNL/TM-2018/884, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Huang and H. Abdel-Khalik, “Construction of Optimized Experimental Responses in Support of Model Validation via Physics Coverage Mapping Methodology,” PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, ID (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.