EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- AEN-WPRS, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of SFRs,” Version 1.6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostelmann, B. T. Rearden, W. Zwermann and A. Pautz, “Preliminary SCALE/TSUNAMI Results for the Sub-exercises of the OECD/NEA Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling of Sodium-Cooled Fast Reactors,” Transactions of American Nuclear Society, Orlando, FL, November 11-15, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Qiao, Y. Zheng and C. Wan, “Uncertainty Quantification of Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor Based on the UAM-SFR Benchmarks: From Pin-cell to Full Core,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 128, pp. 433-442 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, W. Kim, P. Zhang, M. Lemaire, A. Khassenov, Y. Jo, J. Park, J. Yu and D. Lee, “Development of Monte Carlo Multi-physics Code MCS for Power Reactor Analysis,” M&C 2019, Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, pp. 1770-1779 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jo, C. Kong, A. Cherezov and D. Lee, “Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis Capability in MCS for UAM Benchmark,” M&C 2019, Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, pp. 622-630 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi, H. Shim, C. Kim, “Development of Generalized Perturbation Theory Algorithms for Monte Carlo Eigenvalue Calculations,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 189, pp. 171-187 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pusa, “Perturbation-Theory-Based Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis with CASMO-4,” Sci. Technol. Nucl. Ins., 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jo, W. Lee, C. Kong and D. Lee, “Uncertainty Analysis of UAM-LWR Benchmark with MCS,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 121, Washington, D.C., November 17-21 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.