EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- AEN-WPRS, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of SFRs,” Version 1.6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostelmann, B. T. Rearden, W. Zwermann and A. Pautz, “Preliminary SCALE/TSUNAMI Results for the Sub-exercises of the OECD/NEA Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling of Sodium-Cooled Fast Reactors,” Transactions of American Nuclear Society, Orlando, FL, November 11-15, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Qiao, Y. Zheng and C. Wan, “Uncertainty Quantification of Sodium-cooled Fast Reactor Based on the UAM-SFR Benchmarks: From Pin-cell to Full Core,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 128, pp. 433-442 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, W. Kim, P. Zhang, M. Lemaire, A. Khassenov, Y. Jo, J. Park, J. Yu and D. Lee, “Development of Monte Carlo Multi-physics Code MCS for Power Reactor Analysis,” M&C 2019, Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, pp. 1770-1779 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jo, C. Kong, A. Cherezov and D. Lee, “Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis Capability in MCS for UAM Benchmark,” M&C 2019, Portland, Oregon, August 25-29, pp. 622-630 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi, H. Shim, C. Kim, “Development of Generalized Perturbation Theory Algorithms for Monte Carlo Eigenvalue Calculations,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 189, pp. 171-187 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pusa, “Perturbation-Theory-Based Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis with CASMO-4,” Sci. Technol. Nucl. Ins., 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jo, W. Lee, C. Kong and D. Lee, “Uncertainty Analysis of UAM-LWR Benchmark with MCS,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 121, Washington, D.C., November 17-21 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.