EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Czibók T, Kiss G, Kiss S, Krinizs K, Végh J. “Regular neutron noise diagnostics measurements at the Hungarian Paks NPP”. Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol 43, pp. 67–74 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Runkel J. Noise Analysis in Pressurized Water Reactor. Ph.D. Thesis (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Bermejo J, Montalvo C, Ortego A. “On the possible effects contributing to neutron noise variations in KWU-PWR reactor: Modelling with S3K”. Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol 95, pp. 1–7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Viebach M, Bernt N, Lange C, Hennig D, Hurtado A. “On the influence of dynamical fuel assembly deflections on the neutron noise level”. Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol 104, pp. 32–46, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Torres, L. A., Chionis, D., Montalvo, C., Dokhane, A., & García-Berrocal, A. “Neutron noise analysis of simulated mechanical and thermal-hydraulic perturbations in a PWR core”. Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol 126, pp. 242–252. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chionis, A. Dokhane, H. Ferroukhi, G. Girardin, A. Pautz, “PWR neutron noise phenomenology: Part I – Simulation of stochastic phenomena with SIMULATE-3K”, Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on the Reactor Physics (PHYSOR ’18), Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chionis, A. Dokhane, H. Ferroukhi, G. Girardin, A. Pautz, “PWR neutron noise phenomenology: Part II – Qualitative comparison against plant data” Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on the Reactor Physics (PHYSOR ’18), Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kozlowski, T. Downar, “PWR MOX/UO2 Core Transient Benchmark”, NEA/OECD (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chionis, A. Dokhane, L. Belblidia, M. Pecchia, G. Girardin, H. Ferroukhi, A. Pautz, “SIMULATE-3K analyses of neutron noise response to fuel assembly vibrations and thermal-hydraulics parameters fluctuations”, Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C ‘17), Jeju Korea, April 16th-20th (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Newland, D.E., An Introduction to Random Vibrations, Spectral and Wavelet Analysis. Dover Publications, Incorporated (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.