EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. Yamamoto, “Monte Carlo method with complex-valued weights for frequency domain analyses of neutron noise,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 58, pp. 72–79 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouchon, A. Zoia and R. Sanchez, “A new Monte Carlo method for neutron noise calculations in the frequency domain,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 102, pp. 465–475 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto, “Implementation of a frequency-domain neutron noise analysis method in a production-level continuous energy Monte Carlo code: Verification and application in a BWR,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 115, pp. 494–501 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouchon, W. Jarrah and A. Zoia, “The new neutron noise solver of the Monte Carlo code TRIPOLI-4®,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C 2019), Portland, OR, USA, August 25−29, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Pettersen, C. Demazière, K. Jareteg, T. Schnfeldt, E. Nonbøl and Bent Lauritzen, “Development of a Monte-Carlo based method for calculating the effect of stationary fluctuations,” Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Mathematics and Computation (M&C), Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications (SNA) and Monte Carlo (MC) Method (MC2015), Nashville, TN, USA, April 19−23, 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière, “CORE SIM: A multi-purpose neutronic tool for research and education,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 38 (12), pp. 2698–2718 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière, “Validation and demonstration of the CORE SIM neutronic tool,” CTH-NT-242, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner (Ed.), “MCNP Users Manual − Code Version 6.2,” LA-UR-17–29981, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Kuijper, S.C. van der Marck and A. Hogenbirk, ”Using homogenized macroscopic group cross-section in continuous-energy Monte Carlo neutron transport calculations with MCNP,” Proceedings of Joint International Topical Meeting on Mathematics & Computation and Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications (M&C + SNA 2007), Monterey, CA, USA, April 15−19, 2007 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tatidis, “Modelling the effect of stationary fluctuations in nuclear reactors using probabilistic methods – A Monte-Carlo based method for calculating the effect of stationary fluctuations in 1D and 2D systems,” CTH-NT-338, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden (2019). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.