EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. Yamamoto, “Monte Carlo method with complex-valued weights for frequency domain analyses of neutron noise,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 58, pp. 72–79 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouchon, A. Zoia and R. Sanchez, “A new Monte Carlo method for neutron noise calculations in the frequency domain,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 102, pp. 465–475 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto, “Implementation of a frequency-domain neutron noise analysis method in a production-level continuous energy Monte Carlo code: Verification and application in a BWR,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 115, pp. 494–501 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouchon, W. Jarrah and A. Zoia, “The new neutron noise solver of the Monte Carlo code TRIPOLI-4®,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C 2019), Portland, OR, USA, August 25−29, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Pettersen, C. Demazière, K. Jareteg, T. Schnfeldt, E. Nonbøl and Bent Lauritzen, “Development of a Monte-Carlo based method for calculating the effect of stationary fluctuations,” Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Mathematics and Computation (M&C), Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications (SNA) and Monte Carlo (MC) Method (MC2015), Nashville, TN, USA, April 19−23, 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière, “CORE SIM: A multi-purpose neutronic tool for research and education,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 38 (12), pp. 2698–2718 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière, “Validation and demonstration of the CORE SIM neutronic tool,” CTH-NT-242, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner (Ed.), “MCNP Users Manual − Code Version 6.2,” LA-UR-17–29981, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Kuijper, S.C. van der Marck and A. Hogenbirk, ”Using homogenized macroscopic group cross-section in continuous-energy Monte Carlo neutron transport calculations with MCNP,” Proceedings of Joint International Topical Meeting on Mathematics & Computation and Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications (M&C + SNA 2007), Monterey, CA, USA, April 15−19, 2007 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tatidis, “Modelling the effect of stationary fluctuations in nuclear reactors using probabilistic methods – A Monte-Carlo based method for calculating the effect of stationary fluctuations in 1D and 2D systems,” CTH-NT-338, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.