EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- C. Demazière, “CORE SIM: A Multi-purpose Neutronic Tool for Research and Education,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 38(12), pp. 2698–2718 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bahrami and V. Naser, “SN Transport Method for Neutronic Noise Calculation in Nuclear Reactor Systems: Comparative Study Between Transport Theory and Diffusion,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 114, pp. 236–244 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouchon, A. Zoia and R. Sanchez, “A New Monte Carlo Method for Neutron Noise Calculations in the Frequency Domain,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 102, pp. 465–475 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamamoto, “Monte Carlo Method with Complex-valued Weights for Frequency Domain Analyses of Neutron Noise,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 58, pp. 72–79 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yi, P. Vinai and C. Demazière, “A Discrete Ordinates Solver with Diffusion Synthetic Acceleration for Simulations of 2-D And 2-Energy Group Neutron Noise Problems”, Proc. M&C 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bando, T. Yamamoto and Y. Saito, “Three-dimensional Transport Calculation Method for Eigenvalue Problems Using Diffusion Synthetic Acceleration,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 22(10), pp. 841–850 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhong, T. J. Downar, Y. Xu, M. D. DeHart and K. T. Clarno, “Implementation of two-level coarse-mesh finite difference acceleration in an arbitrary geometry, two-dimensional discrete ordinates transport method,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 158(3), 289-298 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhu, Y. Xu, A. Graham, M. Young, T, Downar and L. Cao, “Transient methods for pin-resolved whole core transport using the 2D-1D methodology in MPACT,” Proc. M&C 2015, 19-23 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Keady and E. W. Larsen, “Stability of SN K-eigenvalue iterations using CMFD acceleration,” Proc. M&C 2015, 19-23 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang and S. Xiao, “A linear prolongation approach to stabilizing CMFD,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 190(1), 45-55 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. Cavarec, J.F. Perron, D. Verwaerde, and J. West, “Benchmark Calculations of Power Distribution Within Assemblies (No. NEA-NSC-DOC--94-28),” Nuclear Energy Agency (1994). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.