EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social and Humanitarian Sciences|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A. Danilova, M. Monoyios, A. NG Mathematics and financial economics, 1, 13-38 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kulagina, E.P. Mitrofanov, D.S. Fedyaeva Bulletin of Economics, law and sociology, 1, 26-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ganju Jitendra, Lucas James American Statistician, 1, 5-11 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Kim Seong, Sun Dongchu Lifetime data analysis, 3, 251-269 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Arkhipova, A.G. Kulagina Economics and entrepreneurship, 2(103), 1186-1189 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.