EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social and Humanitarian Sciences|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A. Meneghetti, From historical to eternal humanism, (Moscow: Antonio Meneghetti Scientific Foundation, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dmitrieva, International symposium “Forming leadership for future development”, UN, Geneva (Switzerland) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Menegetti. “An intellectual leader: what he can and should do” January 5, 2001 in New York (USA), in hall 1 of the UN Crystal Palace [Google Scholar]
- A. Meneghetti, Youth and the Ethics of Life, (M.: Antonio Meneghetti Scientific Foundation, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mikhaylova, M.A. Revina, EPJ Web of Conferences, 224, 06003 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201922406003 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Ryan, Ultimate Reality and Meaning, 36 (1-2), 47-63 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3138/uram.36.1-2.47 [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Schwartz et al, Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 9(2), 43-70 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Mainina, A.Yu. Vasanov, Psychological Journal, 31(1), 87-99 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kleszcz, Problems of Science, 53(1), 29-48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Dubov, A.A. Khvostov, Questions of psychology, 5, 87-99 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.