EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Workshop on Advanced Materials Processing and Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- K.J. Kirkby, R.P. Webb, Encylopedia of Nanoscience and Technology, 4, 1-11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Poate, G. Foti, D.C. Jacobson, Surface Modification and Alloying by Laser, Ion, and Electron Beams (Springer Science Business Media, New York, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Ian G. Brown, The Physics and Technology of Ion Sources (John Wiley & Sons, University of California. Berkeley, California, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Borisov, B.L. Krit, S.A. Tikhonov, I.V. Suminov, V.S. Kulikauskas, V.G. Sukharev, Bull. Russ. Acad. Sci. Phys., 64, 4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Borisov, N.V. Borodulina, B.L. Krit, S.A. Tikhonov, J. Appl. Phys., 1, 89-93 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smith, M. Jakas, D. Ashworth, R. Oven, M. Bowyer, I. Chakarov, R.P. Webb, Atomic & Ion Collisions in Solids and at Surfaces (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.