EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Workshop on Advanced Materials Processing and Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- L.J. Melton, Bone, 14, 1-8 (2002) https://doi.org/10.1016/8756-3282(93)90341-7 [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Romanenko, A.I. Belostotsky, D.V. Prozorovsky, et al., Orthopedics, traumatology and prosthetics, 1(578), 68-75 (2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lakatos, M. Herbenick, eMedicine (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Berdyugin, A.K. Chertkov, D.I. Stadler, et al., Spine surgery, 4, 19-24 (2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Golka, A.I. Belostotsky, I.A. Saturday, et al., Orthopedics, traumatology, and prosthetics, 4(585), 72-80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alamovsky, SolidWorks/COSMOSWorks. Engineering Analysis by Finite Element Method (Moscow: DMK Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nekhlopochin, S.N. Nekhlopochin, G.V. Syrovoy, Russian Journal of Biomechanics, 21(1), 88-101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 50582-93 (ISO 5835-91) Implants for Surgery. Metal bone screws with special thread, spherical head and hexagon socket on a turnkey basis. Dimensions (adopted as an interstate standard GOST 30400-95 (ISO 5835-91)). 1995–01–01 (Moscow: Standards Publishing House, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. Baumgart, J. Cordey, K. Morikawa, et al., International Jornal of the Care of the Injury, 24, 1–17 (1993) https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-1383(93)90312-T [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Aronov, V.F. Pichugin, S.I. Tverdokhlebov, Methodological bases of development and organization of manufacture of medical devices (Tomsk: Wind, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 5832-2-2014 Implants for Surgery. Metal materials. Metal materials for surgery. Part 2. Unalloyed titanium. 2016–01–01 (Moscow: Standardinform, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schatzker, Int Orthop., 20(4), 244–252 (1996) https://doi.org/10.1007/s002640050073 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Popkov, The genius of orthopedics. 3, 94-99 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.