EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Workshop on Advanced Materials Processing and Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- S.N. Sharapov, A.V. Zaitsev, Directory, Engineering Journal with Annex, 6(267) (2019) ISSN: 0203-347X [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mitin, I.A. Razmanov, P.Yu. Bochkaryov, Directory, Engineering Journal with Annex, 5(242) (2017) ISSN: 0203-347X [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kovtun, G.S. Romanenko, Informatization and Communication, 1 (2020) [in Russia] ISSN: 2078-8320 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Krylov, S.V. Shurkhovetskiy, D.T. Arstangaliev, E.V. Reznikova, Magistracy Bulletin, 6(93) (2019) [in Russia] ISSN 2223-4047 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sergeev, L.G. Bokova, Promising methods for automating the creation of technological operations in multi-product production (Collection of articles of the XXV international scientific and practical conference, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Vakhitova, E.B. Dumler, F.Z. Bulyukova, E.F. Zakharova, Increasing the efficiency of diversified production based on modeling automated technological equipment: monograph (Almetyevsk, AGNI, 2019) ISBN: 978-5-94454-039-3 [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Dumler Voronezh State Technical University Bulletin, 3(5) (2007) ISSN 17296501 [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Devzheeva, New design principles in automated systems. Thermophysical and technological aspects of increasing the efficiency of machine-building production (Works of the IV International Scientific and Technical Conference (Reznikov readings), 2015) ISBN: 978-5-8259-0872-4 [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Sitdikova, E.B. Dumler, R.I. Vakhitova, N.V. Abdulkina, Design of automated machine tools for multi-item production (Achievements, problems and prospects for the development of the oil and gas industry. Proceedings of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2019). ISBN: 978-5-94454-045-4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.