EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Workshop on Advanced Materials Processing and Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- R.I. Vakhitova, E.B. Dumler, F.Z. Bulyukova, E.F. Zakharova, Increasing the efficiency of diversified production based on modeling automated technological equipment: monograph (Almetyevsk, AGNI, 2019, 92 p) ISBN: 978-5-94454-039-3 [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Dumler, Voronezh State Technical University Bulletin, 3(5) (2007) [in Russia] ISSN 1729-6501 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Solomentsev, V.G. Mitrofanov, A.V. Kapitanov, Automated machining systems, organization of operation of metalworking tools (Interdisciplinary information service, 4, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shakhnovich, M. Sheikin, Electronics: Science, Technology, Business, 4, 135 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Kalinin, V.I. Kalinina. Control technology of functional stability of control information systems of mechanical engineering (In the collection: Prospective Development of Science, Engineering and Technologies, 2014) ISBN: 978-5-9905939-3-0 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dodonov. Mechanical engineering, 12, (2011) ISSN: 0536-1044 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dodonov. Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation, 2(38) (2015) DOI: 10.18698/2308-6033-2015-2-1370 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Dyatchin Engineering technology and its development as a science (In the book: Modern technological systems in mechanical engineering. Abstracts of reports, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tarasov, V.N. Krutov, V.A. Treyal, A.A. Smirnov, Instruments and technologies, 29, (2010) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Burdo, A.N. Bolotov, N.V. Ispiryan, S.R. Ispiryan, Hybrid integrated automated design and management systems (In the collection: Development of technical sciences in the modern world. Collection of scientific papers on the basis of the international scientific and practical conference, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mitin, P.Yu. Bochkarev, Bulletin of the Saratov, State Technical University, P.2, 1(75) (2014) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dodonov, Proceedings of higher educational institutions, Mechanical engineering, 12, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.