EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2021|
- T. Iwamoto, T. Nagai, T. Sawa, Experimental and computational investigations on strain rate sensitivity and deformation behavior of bulk materials made of epoxy resin structural adhesive, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 47(2), (2011) 175–185. [Google Scholar]
- L. Berthe, M. Arrigoni, M. Boustie, J.P. Cuq-Lelandais, C. Broussillou, G. Fabre, M. Jeandin, V. Guipont, M. Nivard, State-of-the-art laser adhesion test (LASAT), Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, 26 (2011) 303-317. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kanamori, Y. Kimoto, S. Toriumi, A Yonezu, Evaluation of adhesion durability of Ni–P coating using repeated Laser Shock Adhesion Test, Surface and Coatings Technology, 396 (2020) 125953. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kanamori, Y. Kimoto, S. Toriumi, A Yonezu, On the cyclic fatigue of adhesively bonded aluminium: Experiments and molecular dynamics simulation, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 107 (2021) 102848. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yildiz, Y. Andreopoulos, F. Delale, Mode I characterization of toughened epoxy adhesive joints under shock-wave loading, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 90 (2019) 71–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.