EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2021|
- G. Gary, D. Mohr, Modified Kolsky Formulas for an Increased Measurement Duration of SHPB Systems, Experimental Mechanics, 53, 713-717 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Whittington, A.L. Oppedal, D.K. Francis, M.F. Horstemeyer, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 81, 1-7 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Shim, D. Mohr, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 36, 1116-1127 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bussac, P. Collet, G. Gary, O. Ramzi, An optimisation method for separating and rebuilding one-dimensional dispersive waves from multi-point measurements. Application to elastic or viscoelastic bars, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 50, 321-349 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Song, W. Chen, W.Y. Lu, Mechanical characterization at intermediate strain rates for rate effects on an epoxy syntactic foam, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 49, 1336-1343 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Simo, T. Hughes, Computational Ineslasticity, Springer-Verlag (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Berntsen, D. Morin, A. H. Clausen, M. Langseth, Experimental investigation and numerical modelling of the mechanical response of a semi-structural polyurethane adhesive, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 95, 102395 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.