EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Cheong, K., Omer, K., Butcher, C., George, R., & Dykeman, J. (2017). Evaluation of the VDA 238-100 Tight Radius Bending Test using Digital Image Correlation Strain Measurement. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 896. [Google Scholar]
- Grolleau, V., Roth, C. C., Lafilé, V., Galpin, B., & Mohr, D. (2019). Loading of miniNakazima specimens with a dihedral punch: Determining the strain to fracture for plane strain tension through stretch-bending. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 152. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh, A. K., & Hecker, S. S. (1974). Stretching limits in sheet metals: in-plane versus out-of-plane deformation. Metallurgical Transactions, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Morales-Palma, D., Vallellano, C. and García-Lomas, F.J., 2013. Assessment of the effect of the through-thickness strain/stress gradient on the formability of stretch-bend metal sheets. Materials & Design, 50. [Google Scholar]
- Tharrett, M. R., & Stoughton, T. B. (2003). Stretch-bend forming limits of 1008 AK steel (No. 2003-01-1157). SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- VDA 238–100, (2017). Test Specification: Plate Bending Test for Metallic Materials [Google Scholar]
- Roth, C. C., & Mohr, D. 2016. Ductile fracture experiments with locally proportional loading histories. International Journal of Plasticity, 79. [Google Scholar]
- Noder, J., Abedini, A., & Butcher, C. (2020). Evaluation of the VDA 238–100 tight radius bend test for plane strain fracture characterization of automotive sheet metals. Experimental Mechanics, 60. [Google Scholar]
- B. Galpin, V. Grolleau, S. Umiastowski, G. Rio & L. Mahéo (2008). Design and application of an instrumented projectile for load measurements during impact. International Journal of Crashworthiness, 13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.