EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- P. Verleysen, J. Peirs, J. Van Slycken, K. Faes, and L. Duchene, “Effect of strain rate on the forming behaviour of sheet metals”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 211, no. 8, Art. no. 8, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Altan and A. E. Tekkaya, Eds., Sheet metal forming. Materials Park, Oh: ASM International, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Grolleau, G. Gary, and D. Mohr, “Biaxial testing of sheet materials at high strain rates using viscoelastic bars”, Experimental Mechanics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 293–306, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramezani and Z. M. Ripin, “Combined experimental and numerical analysis of bulge test at high strain rates using split Hopkinson pressure bar apparatus”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 210, no. 8, pp. 1061–1069, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hill, “C. A theory of the plastic bulging of a metal diaphragm by lateral pressure”, The London, Edinburgh, and Dublin Philosophical Magazine and Journal of Science, vol. 41, no. 322, Art. no. 322, (1950) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen and B. Song, Split Hopkinson (Kolsky) Bar. Boston, MA: Springer US, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.