EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- X. Xiao, Dynamic tensile testing of plastic materials, Polymer Testing 27, 164-178 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Cloete, M. Stander, Refinement of the wedge bar technique for compression tests at intermediate strain rates, EPJ Web of Conferences 26, 01025 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. LeBlanc, D.H. Lassila, A hybrid technique for compression testing at intermediate strain rates, Experimental Techniques 20, 21-24 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dai, P.R. Cunningham, S. Marshall, C. Silva, Influence of fibre architecture on the tensile, compressive and flexural behaviour of 3D woven composites, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing 69, 195-207 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Quinn, A.T. McIlhagger, R. McIlhagger, Examination of the failure of 3D woven composites, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing 39, 273-283 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Saleh, C. Soutis, Recent advancements in mechanical characterisation of 3D woven composites, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Modern Processes 3, 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gerlach, C.R. Siviour, J. Wiegand, N. Petrinic, In-plane and through-thickness properties, failure modes, damage and delamination in 3D woven carbon fibre composites subjected to impact loading, Composites Science and Technology 72, 397411 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dahale, G. Neale, R. Lupicini, L. Cascone, C. McGarrigle, J. Kelly, E. Archer, E. Harkin-Jones, A. McIlhagger, Effect of weave parameters on the mechanical properties of 3D woven glass composites, Composite Structures 223, 110947 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat, R.K. Goldberg, G.D. Roberts, Experimental study of strain-rate-dependent behavior of carbon/epoxy composite, Composites Science and Technology 62, 1469-1476 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Koerber, P. Kuhn, M. Ploeckl, F. Otero, P.-W. Gerbaud, R. Rolfes, P.P. Camanho, Experimental characterization and constitutive modeling of the non-linear stress– strain behavior of unidirectional carbon–epoxy under high strain rate loading, Advanced Modeling and Simulation in Engineering Sciences 5, 17 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Doitrand, C. Fagiano, V. Chiaruttini, F.H. Leroy, A. Mavel, M. Hirsekorn, Experimental characterization and numerical modeling of damage at the mesoscopic scale of woven polymer matrix composites under quasi-static tensile loading, Composites Science and Technology 119, 1-11(2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Siviour, J.L. Jordan, High Strain Rate Mechanics of Polymers: A Review, Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials 2, 15-32 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Harding, L.M. Welsh, A tensile testing technique for fibre-reinforced composites at impact rates of strain, Journal of Materials Science 18, 1810-1826 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Taniguchi, T. Nishiwaki, H. Kawada, Tensile strength of unidirectional CFRP laminate under high strain rate, Advanced Composite Materials 16, 167-180 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tran, J. Berthe, M. Brieu, G. Portemont, E. Deletombe, J. Schneider, Characterisation of high strain rate dependency of 3D woven CFRP materials, in Proceedings of the 17th European Conference on Composite Materials (ECCM17), Munich, Germany (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.