EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Williams, G.L.J.C., Titanium. 2003, Berlin: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choung, J.M. and S.R. Cho, Study on true stress correction from tensile tests. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2008. 22(6): p. 1039-1051. [Google Scholar]
- Mirone, G., The dynamic effect of necking in Hopkinson bar tension tests. Mechanics of Materials, 2013. 58: p. 84-96. [Google Scholar]
- Mirone, G., D. Corallo, and R. Barbagallo, Experimental issues in tensile Hopkinson bar testing and a model of dynamic hardening. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 2017. 103: p. 180-194. [Google Scholar]
- Haight, S., et al., Development of a titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V material model used in LS-DYNA. George Mason University, The George Washington University, NASA Glenn Research Center, Washington, DC, Report, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Bammann, D.J. and E.C. Aifantis, A model for finite-deformation plasticity. Acta Mechanica, 1987. 69(1): p. 97-117. [Google Scholar]
- Bammann, D.J. and E.C. Aifantis, A damage model for ductile metals. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 1989. 116(3): p. 355-362. [Google Scholar]
- Cousins, B.T.S., Development of improved numerical techniques for high strain rate deformation behaviour of titanium alloys, in Constitutive modelling of Ti-6Al-4V alloys for anisotropic, pressure dependent, damage mechanics at high strain rates. 2016, University of Oxford. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.