EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- T. DebRoy, H.L. Wei, J.S. Zuback, T. Mukherjee, J.W. Elmer, J.O. Milewski, A.M. Beese, A. WilsonHeid, A. De, W. Zhang, “Additive manufacturing of metallic components – Process, structure and properties”, Prog. Mater. Sci., vol. 92, pp. 112–224, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.pmatsci.2017.10.001. [Google Scholar]
- B. Amir, S. Samuha, and O. Sadot, “Influence of Selective Laser Melting Machine Source on the Dynamic Properties of AlSi10Mg Alloy”, Materials (Basel)., vol. 12, no. 7, p. 1143, 2019, doi: 10.3390/ma12071143. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brandl, U. Heckenberger, V. Holzinger, and D. Buchbinder, “Additive manufactured AlSi10Mg samples using Selective Laser Melting (SLM): Microstructure, high cycle fatigue, and fracture behavior”, Mater. Des., vol. 34, pp. 159–169, 2012, doi: 10.1016/j.matdes.2011.07.067. [Google Scholar]
- I. Rosenthal, A. Stern, and N. Frage, “Strain rate sensitivity and fracture mechanism of AlSi10Mg parts produced by Selective Laser Melting”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 682, no. June 2016, pp. 509–517, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.msea.2016.11.070. [Google Scholar]
- B. Nurel, M. Nahmany, N. Frage, A. Stern, and O. Sadot, “Split Hopkinson pressure bar tests for investigating dynamic properties of additively manufactured by selective laser melted AlSi10Mg alloy”, pp. 1–28. [Google Scholar]
- L. Denti, “Additive manufactured A357.0 samples using the laser powder bed fusion technique: Shear and tensile performance”, Metals (Basel)., vol. 8, no. 9, 2018, doi: 10.3390/met8090670. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dorogoy, D. Rittel, and A. Godinger, “Modification of the Shear-Compression Specimen for Large Strain Testing”, Exp. Mech., vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 1627–1639, 2015, doi: 10.1007/s11340-015-0057-6. [Google Scholar]
- B. Karp, A. Dorogoy, and D. Rittel, “A Shear Compression Disk Specimen with Controlled Stress Triaxiality Under Dynamic Loading”, Exp. Mech., vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 243–253, 2013, doi: 10.1007/s11340-012-9630-4. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat and J. D. Seidt, “Dynamic punch testing of 2024-T351 aluminum”, in AIP Conference Proceedings, May 2009, vol. 1195, no. 5, pp. 711–714, doi: 10.1063/1.3295239. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, “B565 – 04, ” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- SLM Solutions, “Material Data Sheet Al-Alloy AISi10Mg, ” SLM Solutions Group AG, 2019. https://www.slm-solutions.com/fileadmin/user_upload/MDS_Al-lloy_AlSi10Mg_0619.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- G. Totten and D. Scott Mackenzie, Eds., Handbook of Aluminum. CRC Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.