EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- F. Hild and S. Roux, Digital Image Correlation, Optical Methods for Solid Mechanics: A Full Field Approach, pp. 183-228 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Leclerc, J.N. Périé, S. Roux, F. Hild, Integrated Digital Image Correlation for the Identification of Mechanical Properties, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5496, pp. 161-171 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lakes and K. Elms, J. Compos, Indentability of conventional and negative Poisson’s ratio foams, Mater. 27(12), pp. 1193–1202 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bianchi, F. Scarpa and C. Smith, Shape memory behaviour in auxetic foams: mechanical properties, Acta Mater. 58(3), pp. 858–865 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mousanezhad, B. Haghpanah, R. Ghosh, A. M. Hamouda, H. Nayeb-Hashemi, A. Vaziri, Elastic properties of chiral, anti-chiral, and hierarchical honeycombs: A simple energy-based approach, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letters, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp. 81-96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jakkula, G. Ganzenmüller, F. Gutmann, A. Pfaff, J. Mermagen, S. Hiermaier, Strain rate sensitivity of the additive manufacturing material Scalmalloy®, J. dynamic behaviour of mater. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trippel, F. Gutmann, P. Jakkula, D. Plappert, G.C. Ganzenmüller, S. Hiermaier, Analysis of 3D Metallic Auxetic Structures at High Rates of Strain using Finite Element DIC (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wackerly, W. Mendenhall, R.L. Scheaffer, Mathematical Statistics with Applications (7 ed.), Thomson Higher Education, Belmont, CA, USA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Plemenos, G. Miaoulis, Intelligent Computer Graphics 2010, Springer Verlag Berlin Heidelberg (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.