EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- L. Peroni, M. Scapin, C. Fichera, An advanced identification procedure for material model parameters based on image analysis, 10th European LS-DYNA Conference 2015, Würzburg, Germany (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sasso, M. Fardmoshiri, E. Mancini, M. Rossi, L. Cortese. High speed imaging for material parameters calibration at high strain rate. The European Physical Journal Special Topics, 225(2), 295-309 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Bridgman, Studies in large plastic flow and fracture (Vol. 177). New York: McGrawHill (1952) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, Approximate model of the necking behaviour and application to the void growth prediction, International Journal of Damage Mechanics, 13(3), 241-261 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, P. Verleysen, R. Barbagallo, Tensile testing of metals: Relationship between macroscopic engineering data and hardening variables at the semi-local scale, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 150, 154-167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapoor, S. Nemat-Nasser, Determination of temperature rise during high strain rate deformation. Mechanics of materials, 27(1), 1-12 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Walley, W. G. Proud, P. J. Rae, J. E. Field, Comparison of two methods of measuring the rapid temperature rises in split Hopkinson bar specimens, Review of scientific instruments, 71(4), 1766-1771 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jovic, D. Wagner, P. Herve, G. Gary, L. Lazzarotto, Mechanical behaviour and temperature measurement during dynamic deformation on split Hopkinson bar of 304L stainless steel and 5754 aluminium alloy. In Journal de Physique IV (Proceedings) (Vol. 134, pp. 1279-1285). EDP sciences (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rittel, L. H. Zhang, S. Osovski, The dependence of the Taylor–Quinney coefficient on the dynamic loading mode. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 107, 96-114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, R. Barbagallo, D. Corallo, S. Di Bella, Static and dynamic response of titanium alloy produced by electron beam melting. Procedia Structural Integrity, 2, 2355-2366 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, D. Corallo, R. Barbagallo, Interaction of strain rate and necking on the stress-strain response of uniaxial tension tests by Hopkinson bar, Procedia Structural Integrity, 2, 974-985 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, R. Barbagallo, F. Giudice, Locking of the strain rate effect in Hopkinson bar testing of a mild steel. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 130, 97-112 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, R. Barbagallo, F. Giudice, S. Di Bella, Analysis and modelling of tensile and torsional behaviour at different strain rates of Ti6Al4V alloy additive manufactured by electron beam melting (EBM). Materials Science and Engineering: A, 793, 139916 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, A. Pellegrino, D. Townsend, N. Petrinic, Strain rate and temperature dependent strain localization of a near α titanium alloy, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 145, 103676 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Zhang, A. Pellegrino, N. Petrinic, Dynamic necking of a near α titanium alloy at high strain rates: Experiments and modelling. Defence Technology (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, R. Barbagallo, How sensitivity of metals to strain, strain rate and temperature affects necking onset and hardening in dynamic tests. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 195, 106249 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.