EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- C. C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of strain rate on ductile fracture initiation in advanced high strength steel sheets: Experiments and modelling, International Journal of Plasticity, vol. 56, pp. 19-44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hodowany, G. Ravichandran, A. J. Rosakis, and P. Rosakis, “Partition of plastic work into heat and stored energy in metals”, Exp. Mech., vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 113–123, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Klitschke, A. Trondl, F. Huberth, and M. Liewald, “Adiabatic heating under various loading situations and strain rates for advanced high-strength steels”, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 418, no. 1, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, C. C. Roth, T. Tancogne-Dejean, and D. Mohr, “Rateand temperaturedependent plasticity of additively manufactured stainless steel 316L: Characterization, modeling and application to crushing of shell-lattices”, Int. J. Impact Eng., vol. 145, no. July, p. 103671, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. Rittel, L. H. Zhang, and S. Osovski, “The dependence of the Taylor–Quinney coefficient on the dynamic loading mode”, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, vol. 107, pp. 96–114, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Taylor and H. Quinney, “The latent energy remaining in a metal after cold working”, Proc. R. Soc. London. Ser. A, Contain. Pap. a Math. Phys. Character, vol. 143, no. 849, pp. 307–326, 1934 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.