EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- L. N. S. Chiu, B. G. Falzon, R. Boman, B. Chen, and W. Yan, Compos. Struct. 131, 215-228 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Reuter, K.-H. Sauerland and T. Tröster, Compos. Struct. 174, 33-44 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Böhm, D. Weck, A. Hornig, A. Langkamp, F. Adam and M. Gude, Adv. Eng. Mater. 18, 437-443 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Li, “Optimization of Composite Structures for Crashworthiness”, Delft University of Technology, Master Thesis, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- O. Falcó, R. L. Ávila, B. Tijs, and C. S. Lopes, Compos. Struct. 190, 137-159 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Lopes, D. Garóz Gomez, O. Falco, B. Tijs, “Stochastic Virtual Testing Laboratory for unidirectional composite coupons: from conventional to dispersed-ply laminates.” in Multi-Scale Continuum Mechanics Modelling of Fibre-Reinforced Polymer Composites 579-607 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- D. Thomson, B. Erice, H. Cui, J. Hoffmann, J. Wiegand and N. Petrinic, Compos. Struct. 184, 299-305 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Cui, D. Thomson, S. Eskandari and N. Petrinic, Int. J. Impact Eng., 127, 100-109 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.