EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- M. Banea et al., Effect of temperature on tensile strength and mode I fracture toughness of a high temperature epoxy adhesive, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 26.7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lißner, E. Alabort, H. Cui, R. Rito, B.R.K. Blackmand, N. Petrinic., Experimental characterisation and numerical modelling of the influence of bondline thickness, loading rate and deformation mode on the response of ductile adhesive interfaces, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 130, 349-369, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ruiz, C., Mines, R.A.W. The Hopkinson pressure bar: an alternative to the instrumented pendulum for Charpy tests. Int J Fract 29, 101–109 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lißner, B. Erice, E. Alabort, D. Thomson, H. Cui, C. Kaboglu, B.R.K. Blackman, M. Gude, N. Petrinic, Multi-material adhesively bonded structures: Characterisation and modelling of their rate-dependent performance, Composites Part B: Engineering, 195, 108077 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, F., and Vecchio, K. S. (August 5, 2009). Hopkinson Bar Loaded Fracture Experimental Technique: A Critical Review of Dynamic Fracture Toughness Tests, ASME. Appl. Mech. Rev; 62(6): 060802 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dutton, A.G., Mines, R.A.W. Analysis of the Hopkinson Pressure Bar loaded Instrumented Charpy Test using an inertial modelling technique. Int J Fract 51, 187–206 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lißner, E. Alabort, B. Erice, H. Cui, B. R. K. Blackman, N. Petrinic, On the dynamic response of adhesively bonded structures, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 138, 103479 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.