EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. Wang, X. Zhang, L. Jiang, J. Qiao, Advances in toughened polymer materials by structured rubberparticles, Progress Polymer Sci., 98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Kalthoff, S. Winkler, Failure mode transition of high rates of shear loading, in: C.Y. Chiem, H,-D. Kunze, L.W. Meyer (Eds), Proceedings of the International Conference on Impact Loading and Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Metallkunde, DGM-Verlag, Oberursel, Germany (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E. Roux, P. Longère, O. Cherrier, T. Millot, D. Capdeville, and J. Petit, Analysis of ASB assisted failure in a high strength steel under high loading rate, Mater. Des., 75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Manar, N. Mat Jali, P. Longère, Dynamic crack arrest capability of some metallic alloys and polymers, Proceedings of DYMAT 2018 Arcachon, EPJ Web of Conferences 183, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mat Jali, N.M. Longère, P., Experimental investigation of the dynamic fracture of a class of RT-PMMAs under impact loading, Int. J. Fracture, 225 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhou, AJ Rosakis, G. Ravichandran, Dynamically propagating shear bands in impact-loaded prenotched plates-II. numerical simulations, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 44 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- RC. Batra, MVS. Ravinsankar. Three-dimensional numerical simulation of the Kalthoff experiment, Int. J. Fracture, 105 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ravi-Chandar, J. Lu, B. Yang, Z. Zhu. Failure mode transitions in polymers under high strain rate loading, Int. J. Fract, 101 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Raymond, V. Lemiale, R. Ibrahim, R. Lau. A mesh free study of the KalthoffWinkler experiment in 3D at room and low temperatures under dynamic loading using viscoplastic modelling, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.