EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- D.H. Daneshvar, C.M. Baugh, C.J. Nowinski, A.C. McKee, R.A. Stern, R.C. Cantu, Helmets and Mouth Guards: The Role of Personal Equipment in Preventing SportRelated Concussions. Clinics in Sports Medicine, 30(1), 145-163, (2011) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Higgins, P.D. Halstead, L. Snyder-Mackler, D. Barlow, Measurement of impact acceleration: Mouthpiece accelerometer versus helmet accelerometer. J. Athl. Train., 42(1), 5-10, (2007) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Davies, H. Ye, J. Bergmann, Unobtrusive bioanalytics for impact-related sport activities. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 792, 285-93 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bridgman, Helen, Man Ting Kwong, and Jeroen HM Bergmann. Mechanical safety of embedded electronics for in-body wearables: A smart mouthguard study. Annals of biomedical engineering 47.8 (2019): 1725-1737. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Hurtado, I. Lapczyk, S.M. Govindarajan, Parallel Rheological Framework to model non-linear viscoelasticity, permanent set and Mullins effect in elastomers, Constitutive Models for Rubber VIII, 95-100 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lapczyk, J.A. Hurtado, S.M. Govindarajan, A parallel rheological framework for modelling elastomers and polymers, 182nd Technical Meeting of the Rubber Division of the American Chemical Society, 1840-1859, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.