EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Y. Hu and R. Feng, “On the Use of a Kolsky Torsion Bar to Study the Transient Large-Strain Response of Polymer Melts at High Shear Rates”, J. Appl. Mech., vol. 71, no. 4, p. 441, 2004, doi: 10.1115/1.1756142. [Google Scholar]
- C. S. White, “Use of the Thin-Walled Torsion Specimen”, p. 28. [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Hosford, “Mechanical Behavior of Materials”, p. 447. [Google Scholar]
- C. Gang, H. Xicheng, C. Junhong, and Z. Weizhou, “Numerical Simulation on the specimen dynamic plastic deformation behaviour in the torsional split Hopkinson bar test”, EPJ Web Conf., vol. 183, p. 01020, 2018, doi: 10.1051/epjconf/201818301020. [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Naik, A. Asmelash, V. R. Kavala, and V. Ch, “Interlaminar shear properties of polymer matrix composites: Strain rate effect”, Mech. Mater., vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1043–1052, Dec. 2007, doi: 10.1016/j.mechmat.2007.05.003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.