EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- ABAQUS inc., ABAQUS CAE 2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- IMPETUS Afea AS., IMPETUS AFEA SOLVER, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Crété, P. Longère, J.M. Cadou, Numerical modelling of crack propagation in ductile materials combining the GTN model and X-FEM, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Elsevier, 204-233 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Couque, The influence of the Dynamic Loading Rate on Tensile Failure Properties of Metallic Materials, Web of Conferences DYMAT 2012, Editions de Physique, 26, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tanguy, J. Besson, R. Piques and A. Pineau, Ductile to brittle transition of an 1508 steel characterized by Charpy impact test. Part II : modelling of the Charpy transition curve, Eng. Fract. Mech. 72, 413 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Prabel, A. Combescure, A. Gravouil and S. Marie, Level set X-FEM non matching meshes: application to dynamic crack propagation in elastic-plastic media, International Journal fir Numerical Methods in Engineering, 1553-1569 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Cockroft and D. J. Latham, Ductility and workability of metals, Jr. Institute of metals, 95, 33, (1968). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Johnson and W. H. Cook, A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures, Proc. 7th Int. Symp. On Ballistics, 541 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- H. Couque, Dynamic fracture strength of 90% tungsten alloys, Procedia Engineering, 197, 176 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.