EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- R. Krishnan, V.S. Arunachalam, M.K. Asundit, Acta Metallurgica, 10, 75-78 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pavlenko, A.E. Shestakov, A.R. Nurgaleev, D.N. Kazakov, Feature in accumulation of microdefects in copper under shock-wave loading, in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading, EURODYMAT2006, Dijon, France (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, B. Clausen, A.I. Smith, F.J. Freibert, S.C. Vogel, D.W. Brown, JNM, 517, 152-156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Sutcliffe, J.R. Pertherbridge, T. Cartwright, R. Springell, T.B. Scott, J.E. Darnbrough, Materials Characterization, 158, 109968 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Williamson, W.M. Hall, Acta Metall. 1, 22-31 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Fisher, JNM, 18, 39-54 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Sokursky, Ya.M. Sterlin, E.A. Fedorchenko. Uranium and its alloys. — M.: “Atomizdat”, 1971. 446 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zuev, E.A. Kozlov, I.V. Podgornova, I.L. Svyatov, Application of Color Mapping Method to Metallographic Study of the Samples after Dynamic Loading. Abstracts of IX International Ural Seminar on Radiation Damage Physics of Metals and Alloys, Kyshtym, Russia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Lloyd, H.H. Chiswik, J. Metals, 7, 1206-1214 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Daniel et al., J. Nucl. Mater., 26, 319-324 (1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.