EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Methods to study materials properties under high-intensity dynamic loading. Monograph under the general editorship of Dr. Sci. in Physics and Mathematics M.V. Zhernokletov, Sarov (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Aleksandrov, D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zuev, E.A. Kozlov, I.L. Svyatov, E.A. Shestakova, Metallographic study of meridional section of containment made of U-1.5% Mo-1% Zr alloy after explosive loading, abstracts for X International Ural Seminar “Radiation fracture physics of metals and alloys”, February 25 – March 3 2013, Kyshtym, Russia, pp. 38–39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozlov, D.A. Belyaev, Yu.N. Zuev, I.L. Svyatov. Spall and shear deformation of U1, 5% Mo shell at explosive loading, Deformation and destruction of materials, 2, pp. 26-30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Zuev, D.A. Belyaev, E.A. Kozlov, I.V. Podgornova, I.L. Svyatov. Metallographic study of uranium shells after shock-wave loading using color mapping method, abstracts for IX International Ural Seminar “Radiation fracture physics of metals and alloys”, February 20 — 26 2011, Kyshtym, Russia, p. 53 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- State diagrams of binary metallic systems. Reference book under the general editorship of N.P. Lyakishev, academician of RAS. Volumes 1-4. Moscow (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozlov et al. Spall and shear rupture in spherically converging shells of iron and steels. Measurement of energy and residual deformations. Measurement of energy and residual deformations, Deformation and rupture of materials, 11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Nikiforovsky, E.I. Shemyakin. Dynamic rupture of solid bodies. Novosibirsk, “Nauka” (1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.