EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- W. E. Carrington, L. V. Marie and D. S. Gayler, The use of flat-ended projectiles for determining dynamic yield stress. III. “Changes in microstructure caused by deformation under impact at high-striking velocities” Proc. R. Soc. London, A. Math. Phys. Sci., vol. 194. pp. 323-31, (1948) [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Chen, D. Ferguson, H. Ferguson, R. S. Mishra, and Z. Jin, Development of Ultrafine Grained Materials Using The MAXStrain® Technology, Mater. Sci. Forum, vol. 357–359, pp. 425–430 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bloniarz, J. Majta, C.P. Trujillo and E. K. Cerreta, The mechanical response of UFG and nanostructured microalloyed steels subjected to dynamic loading conditions, EPJ Web of Conf. 183, 03019 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bloniarz, J. Majta, Trujillo, E. K. Cerreta and K. Muszka, The mechanisms for strengthening under dynamic loading for low carbon and microalloyed steel, Int. J. Impact Eng., Vol. 114, no. 2017, pp. 53-62 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Cottrell and B. A., Bilby Dislocation Theory of Yielding and Strain Ageing of Iron, Proc. Phys. Soc. A., vol. 62, pp. 49 (1949). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.