EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. Speer, D. K. Matlock, B. C. De Cooman, and J. G. Schroth, “Carbon partitioning into austenite after martensite transformation”, Acta Mater., vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 2611–2622, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mola and B. C. De Cooman, “Quenching and partitioning (Q&P) processing of martensitic stainless steels”, Metall. Mater. Trans. A Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci., vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 946–967, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Wang, W. Z. Xu, Z. H. Guo, L. Wang, and Y. H. Rong, “Carbide characterization in a Nb-microalloyed advanced ultrahigh strength steel after quenching-partitioning-tempering process”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 527, no. 15, pp. 3373–3378, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- F. Vercruysse, C. Celada-casero, B. M. Linke, P. Verleysen, and R. H. Petrov, “Temperature dependence of the static and dynamic behaviour in a Quenching and Partitioning processed low Si steel”, Metals (Basel)., vol. 10, no. 4, p. 509, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Koistinen and R. E. Marburger, “A general equation prescribing the extent of the austenite-martensite transformation in pure iron-carbon alloys and plain carbon steels”, Acta Metall., vol. 7, pp. 59–60, 1959. [Google Scholar]
- C. Capdevila, F. G. Caballero, and C. García De Andrés, “Determination of Ms temperature in steels: A Bayesian neural network model”, ISIJ Int., vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 894–902, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Meyers, Dynamic Behavior of Materials. Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- P. Verleysen, J. Degrieck, T. Verstraete, and J. Van Slycken, “Influence of Specimen Geometry on Split Hopkinson Tensile Bar Tests on Sheet Materials”, Exp. Mech., vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 587–598, Oct. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zaera, J. A. Rodríguez-Martínez, and D. Rittel, “On the Taylor–Quinney coefficient in dynamically phase transforming materials. Application to 304 stainless steel”, Int. J. Plast., vol. 40, pp. 185–201, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- F. Vercruysse, C. Celada-Casero, B. M. Linke, P. Verleysen, and R. H. Petrov, “The effect of Nb on the strain rate and temperature dependent behaviour of quenching & partitioning steels”, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 800, no. July 2020, p. 140293, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.