EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- M. Lahmani, C. Bréchignac, and P. Houdy, Nanomaterials and Nanochemistry, Springer, Berlin, Germany (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schmid, “Nanoclusters: Building blocks for future nanoelectronics Devices”, Advanced Engineering Materials, 3, 737 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pirlot, “Preparation and characterization of carbon nanotube/polyacrylonitrile composites”, Advanced Engineering Materials, 4, 109 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Edser, “Nanopowders seek commercial roles to repay R&D effort”, Metal Powder Report, 54, 4, 11 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Capus, “Prospects look promising for nanopowders”, Metal Powder Report, 56, 1, 12 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Kear and G. Skandan, “Overview: status and current developments in nanomaterials”, International Journal of Powder Metallurgy, 35, 7, 37 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hahn and K. A. Padmanabhan, “Amodel for the deformation of nanocrystalline materials”, Philosophical Magazine B, 76, 4, 559 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. O. Hall, “The deformation and ageing of mild steel: III Discussion of results”, Proceedings of the Physical Society B, 64, 9, 303-747 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Petch, “Cleavage strength of polycrystals”, Journal of Iron and Steel Institute, 174, 25 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gleiter, “Nanocrystalline materials”, Progress in Materials Science, 33, 4, 223 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zaefferer, “Investigation of the correlation between texture and microstructure on a submicrometer scale in the TEM”, Advanced Engineering Materials, 5, 8, 607 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Orrù, R. Licheri, A. Locci, A. Cincotti, G. Cao, “Consolidation/synthesis of materials by electric current activated/assisted sintering”, Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 63, 127 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Valiev, R. K. Islamgaliev, I. V. J. Alexandrov, “Bulk nanostructured materials from severe plastic deformation”, Prog. Mater. Sci., 45 103 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdellaoui, E. Gaffet, “The physics of mechanical alloying in a planetary ball mill: Mathematical treatment”, Acta Metallurgica et Materialia, 43, 1087 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gaffet, F. Bernard, J.C. Niepce, F. Charlot, C. Gras, G. Le Caer, J.L. Guichard, P. Delcroix, A. Mocellin, O. Tillement, “Some recent developments in mechanical activation and mecanosynthesis”, J. of Material Chemistry 9, 305 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. K. H. Dharan and F. E Hauser, “Determination of stress-strain characteristics at very high strain rates”, Exp. Mech 10, 370 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Klepaczko, Advanced experimental techniques in materials testing. In New experimental methods in material dynamics and impact (eds WKNowacki, JR Klepaczko), 223 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Couque, “The Use of the Direct Impact Hopkinson Pressure Bar Technique to Describe thermally Activated and Viscous Regimes of Metallic Materials”, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 372 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Le Bail, H. Duroy, J-L. Fourquet, “Ab-initio structure determination of LiSbWO6 by X-ray powder diffraction” Mat. Res. Bull., 23, 447 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- O. Boytsov, E. Gaffet, F. Bernard, A. Ustinov, “Correlation between milling parameters and microstructure characteristics of nanocrystalline copper powder prepared via a high energy planetary ball mill”, J. Alloys and Comp. 432, 103 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolsonella, F. Naimi, O. Heintz, T. Tricone, H. Couque, F. Bernard, “Influence of oxygen induced during high-energy ball milling process on the mechanical properties of sintered nickel by SPS”, Journal of Alloys and Comp. 856, 157289 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.