EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- I. G. Crouch, The Science of Armour Materials, Woodhead Publishing (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Florence, Interaction of Projectiles and Composite Armor. Part II. Stanford Research Inst. Menlo park CA (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. Park, J. Yoo, D.T. Chung, An optimization of a multi-layered plate under ballistic impact, Int. J. Solids Struct. 42, 123–137 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Paman, G. Sukumar, B. Ramakrishna, V. Madhu, An optimization scheme for a multilayer armour module against 7.62 mm armour piercing projectile, Int. J. Prot. Struct. 11, 185–208 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, heigh strain rates and high temperatures, in Proceedings of the 7th Inf. Sympo. Ballistics (1983) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grüneisen, Theorie des festen Zustandes einatomiger Elemente, Ann. Phys. (1912) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures, Eng. Fract. Mech. 21, 31–48 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hillerborg, M. Modéer, P.E. Petersson, Analysis of crack formation and crack growth in concrete by means of fracture mechanics and finite elements, Cem. Concr. Res. 6, 773–781 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Teng, T. Wierzbicki, Effect of Fracture Criteria on High Velocity Perforation of Thin Beams, Int. J. Comput. Methods 01, 171–200 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ryan, F. Schäfer, G. Spencer, S. Hiermaier, M. Guyot, M. Lambert, An excitation function for hypervelocity impact-induced wave propagation in satellite structures, AIAA 57th Int. Astronaut. Congr. IAC 2006, 3838–3846 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.