EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. Harding, E. Wood, J. Campbell, Tensile testing of materials at impact rates of strain, J. Mech. Eng. Sci, 2, 88, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gerlach, C. Kettenbeil, N. Petrinic, A new split Hopkinson tensile bar design, Int. J. Impact Eng, 50, 63, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, D. Corallo, R. Barbagallo, Experimental issues in tensile Hopkinson bar testing and a model of dynamic hardening, Int. J. Impact Eng, 103, 180, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirone, R. Barbagallo, F. Giudice, locking of the strain rate effect in hopkinson bar testing of a mild steel, Int. J. Impact Eng, 130, 97, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, A. Pellegrino, D. Townsend, N. Petrinic, Strain rate and temperature dependent strain localization of a near α titanium alloy, Int. J. Impact Eng, 145, 103676, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, G. Gour, N. Petrinic, A. Pellegrino, Rate dependent behaviour and dynamic strain localisation of three novel impact resilient titanium alloys: Experiments and modelling, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 771, 138552, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.