EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- T. Slezak, Employment of the new advanced structural materials in the military vehicles and heavy equipment, in Proceedings of the 1st International Challenges to national Defence in Contemporary Geopolitical Situation, CNDCGS, 25-27 April 2018, Vilnius, Lithuania (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tisza, Development of Lightweight Steels for Automotive Applications in Engineering Steels and High Entropy-Alloys book, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.91024, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Williams and F. Fillion-Gourdeau, Numerical simulation of Light Armoured Vehicle Occupant Vulnerability to Anti-Vehicle Mine Blast, in proceedings of the 7th International LS-DYNA Users Conference, Detroit, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hryciow and G. Slawinski, Investigation of armoured personnel carrier crew subjected to impact load, in proceedings of Computational Technologies in Engineering, TKI 2018, AIP Conference 2078, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Slawinski, P. Malesa and M. Swierczewski, Analysis Regarding the Risk of Injuries of Soldiers Inside a Vehicle during Accidents Caused by Improvised Explosive Devices, Appl. Sci., 9, p4077-2078, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haight, L. Wang, P Du Bois, K. Carney, C-D Kan, Development of Titanium Alloy Ti-6Al-4V Material model Using in LS-DYNA, Final report n° DOT/FAA/TC-15/23, May 2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.