EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- T. Børvik, H. Aunehaugen, O. S. Hopperstad, “Impact behaviour of the high-strength aluminium alloy AA7075-T651” DYMAT International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading, 695-701 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Roth, T. Fras, and D. Mohr, “Dynamic perforation of lightweight armor: Temperature-dependent plasticity and fracture of aluminum 7020-T6”, Mech. Mater., vol. 149, no. July, p. 103537, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Pandya, C. C. Roth, and D. Mohr, “Strain rate and temperature dependent fracture of aluminum alloy 7075: Experiments and neural network modeling”, Int. J. Plast., vol. 135, p. 102788, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Johnson and W. Cook, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 31-48 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Ali, W. Muhammad, A. Brahme, O. Skiba, and K. Inal, “Application of artificial neural networks in micromechanics for polycrystalline metals”, Int. J. Plast., vol. 120, no. November 2018, pp. 205–219, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, C. C. Roth, and D. Mohr, “Machine-learning based temperatureand ratedependent plasticity model: Application to analysis of fracture experiments on DP steel”, Int. J. Plast., vol. 118, no. October 2018, pp. 320–344, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- C. Roth and D. Mohr, International Journal of Plasticity, vol. 56, pp. 19-44 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Riedmiller and H. Braun, IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, vol. 1, pp. 586-591 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.