EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- I. Overton, J. Dathan, C. Winter, J. Whittaker et al. Improvised explosive device monitor 2017, Action On Armed Violence. AOAV Tech Rep, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Qi, G.S. Langdon, T.J. Cloete, S. Chung Kim Yuen, Behaviour of a blast-driven ball bearing embedded in rear detonated cylindrical explosive, Int J Impact Eng, 146, 103698, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Qi, The influence of cylindrical charge geometry on the velocity of blast-driven projectiles in one dimension, University of Cape Town, MSc dissertation, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Testing of Steel and Cast Steel; Conversion Table for Vickers Hardness, Brinell Hardness, Rockwell Hardness and Tensile Strength, publishing DIN, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Pavlina E.J., Van Tyne C.J., Correlation of yield strength and tensile strength with hardness for steels. J Mater Engng Performance, 17, 6, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.