EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Non Metallic Materials|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- F. Pacheco-Torgal and S. Jalali, “Earth construction: Lessons from the past for future eco-efficient construction”, Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 29, pp. 512–519, 2012, doi: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.10.054. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li Piani, D. Krabbenborg, J. Weerheijm, L. Koene, and L. Sluys, “The Mechanical Performance of Traditional Adobe Masonry Components: An experimentalanalytical characterization of soil bricks and mud mortar (in submission)”, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li Piani, J. Weerheijm, L. Koene, and L. J. Sluys, “The Ballistic Resistance of Adobe Masonry : An analytical model for impacts on mud bricks and mortar”, in The 17th International Symposium on the Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures (17th ISIEMS), 2017, no. October. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li Piani, J. Weerheijm, and L. J. Sluys, “Ballistic model for the prediction of penetration depth and residual velocity in adobe: A new interpretation of the ballistic resistance of earthen masonry”, Def. Technol., vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 4–8, 2018, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dt.2018.07.017. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li Piani et al., “Dynamic behaviour of Adobe bricks in compression: the role of fibres and water content at various loading rates”, Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 230, no. October, pp. 117–135, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Peroni, G. Solomos, and N. Babcsan, “Development of a Hopkinson bar apparatus for testing soft materials: Application to a closed-cell aluminum foam”, Materials (Basel)., vol. 9, no. 1, 2016, doi: 10.3390/ma9010027. [Google Scholar]
- NZS 4298, “NZS 4298 (1998): Materials and workmanship for earth buildings, ” New Zeal. Tech. Committe, vol. 4298, p. 91, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- HB 195 The Australian earth building handbook-Standards Australia International, NSW 2001. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- “ASTM C1314-16: Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Masonry Prisms.”. [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Piani, J. Weerheijm, and L. J. Sluys, “Dynamic simulation of traditional masonry materials at different loading rates using an enriched damage delay : theory and practical applications”, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.